About jonnie eisler
jonnie eisler kite and sail repair business was established in November 2007. Since then Jonnie has repaired over 3000 kites and 1000 sails made lines ,extensions bridles , chicken loops, depower straps etc . He spent the previous 20 years working in the windsurfing, sailing and kiting industry in tuition, sales, importing, competition, travel and manufacturing. now in Spain Mar menor .El Carmoli .
Jonnie set up his workshop in 2007 and again in 2014 and again in Mojacar Spain 2017 and again in Mar menor Spain 2019 with machines, tools and jigs to support the development of cutting edge techniques .
Has also trained and set up other people and centres to do their own repairs .
Jonnie has worked abroad and understands the effect of a hot and cold climate and the effect they have on materials
- Jonnie has worked on Water kites ,traction and inflatable, canopy's , foils, Arcs, leading edges, wing tips, struts, bladders, lines, bridles, pulleys, trim straps etc
- windsurfing sails – luff sleeve, head caps, battens, panels in mono-film, x-ply, scrim,Dacron, tack and clew rebuilds, zips, webbing,camber Inducers etc.
- Has worked on dinghy sails, spinnakers and genekers, tack clew, downhaul patches, panels, reefing points etc
- big boat sails.
- all types of covers eg sail,boats, outdoor cushions, swimming pool trailers webbing straps etc
- tents, zips,windows,reinforcements,eyelets etc
Jonnie works with customers all over the world including Europe, UK,the Caribbean and Africa.
Jonnie’s repairs are:
- fit for purpose
Jonnie has a very large stock of kite, windsurf, materials and accessories. Jonnie does not stock every year’s colours now but he uses the closest colour matching material he can.
Values at the heart of Jonnie’s business:
Jonnie has walked the talk .