‘jonnie eisler … keeping you in the loop’ primarily focuses on repairing kites and sails. Jonnie is also very knowledgeable and skilled in many other aspects of related work, for example dinghy sails, covers, boat covers, tents and awnings. He also hot air welds polypropylene and polyethylene (eg Toppers and Picos) and high frequency and heat welds PVC and polyurethane (eg kite bladders).
‘Keeping you in the loop’ means Jonnie will keep you informed about the work you send him and he will keep up to date with current developments in the sports, which means you get great service with the right information at the right time
We only advertise goods we have in stock..
What Jonnie will do for you:
- When he receives your kite / sail etc.
- Describe what repair options you could choose from.
- Tell you how much the repair will cost.
- Tell you when your repair will be completed and ready for collection.
- Provide clear directions on how to find the workshop or another location where he is.
- Offer email quote service subject to receiving from you photos and descriptions of the damage.
- Offer payment options of Paypal ,bank transfer, or cash .
How you can get prompt service
- Fill in the damage description and put it in with the sail / kite to be repaired.
- Let Jonnie know when you need the repair work to be completed by .
- Provide your sail / kite in a clean and dry condition where possible. If it arrives wet and sandy it will take slightly longer to complete the work.
- Pay in full on completion of the work.